QB Online Essentials or Plus and Payroll Subscriptions 50% Discount for 3 Months
Certified Bookkeepers demonstrate not only a proven knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, but the motivation to learn and the desire and ambition to be a professional. A Certified Bookkeeper has the proven ability to handle the books for a company of up to 100 employees.
To be certified, a bookkeeper must:
• Know basic bookkeeping, including double-entry accounting, before undertaking certification
• Pass a four-hour national examination in advanced bookkeeping at a Prometric Test Center
• Have at least 3,000 hours (2 years) of on-the-job experience in bookkeeping
• Sign a Code of Ethics that assures commitment to integrity
• Constantly update skills by earning 20 Continuing Education Credits every year
A Certified Bookkeeper has the proven ability to:
• Help you get accurate financial statements and tax returns
• Find and correct any accounting errors in your company's books
• Do your company's payroll
• Maximize depreciation for your financial statements and taxes
• Record and cost out your merchandise inventory
• Help you avoid costly losses from fraud and theft
We've completed a rigorous testing process with The National Bookkeepers Association for Certified Tax Preparers.
We've completed a rigorous testing process with Intuit in order to receive certification as an Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. This means we're highly qualified to help Small Business Owners and Basic QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors with all their QuickBooks setup, support, and training needs.
We have over 16 years of experience helping businesses grow and become more profitable by providing accurate and timely financial Statements so they can make better business decisions.
Our rates are economical for businesses in a wide variety of industries. Whether you run a small operation that's just starting out or own an established business with a number of employees, we can provide the level of service, support and training that's right for you.
We are large enough to meet all your financial needs, and small enough to know your name when you call. Our initial consultation is free, so there's nothing to lose! During the consultation we'll explain how your business can benefit from using QuickBooks and how we can customize a package of services adapted to your unique needs. Call us now at 844-224-6529 or 706-887-7801 or book an appointment for your free consultation.